Tips to keep your business rockin' during slow times:
- I suggest not book Jewelry Bars® on the weekends. I have found that bookings on the weekends generally never do as well as a booking during the week. Most people are off doing sports, vacations, BBQ's etc.
- Always have catalogs, business cards and rack cards with you. You never know when you will meet someone who is in need of a teacher, graduation, birthday, anniversary, etc gift. Use the times you are sitting at a sporting event to make new friends and share the Origami Owl® love.
- Offer to do quick Jewelry Bars® during lunches at offices in your area. The hostess and guests will appreciate you coming working around their business schedules to come do a Jewelry Bar® in the middle of the day.
- If you do not have events on your calendar create your own. Maybe even ask another Direct Sales Rep in your area to host one with you. That way you can get more people to attend. Pick a public local business to host the event in. It creates awareness for that business, plus yours. They can also invite their friends and customers to attend.
- Create urgency around the new products and Hostess Exclusive items that come out during the slow times of the year. Customers love things that are limited edition.
- Use the slow months to take classes and work on personal development. This not only helps grow you as a leader, but it helps your business grow.
- Call past hostesses- Share with them the new items that have come out since their Jewelry Bar®.
- Post at least 2-3 times daily on your business fan page. Then share it on your personal page. Also, find local sites for your area that allows you to share your business and find events. There are always a lot of events during the slow months.
Your business is only as slow as you want it to be. I love working my Origami Owl® business full time. I enjoy getting to party while making money. I would love to answer any questions you may have. Email me.
As Always Dream Big,