- Remember that your job is to share. Share the business, share the products, share your love and enthusiasm. Lead with the business- default on the product. You never know who the business might be right for- never discount anyone you meet. Try not to make excuses for why they would not want to join you in the business. You will be surprised who is just waiting for you to ask them. Start sharing with everyone. It is our job to share the love.
- Identify your "WHY". It is vital to the success of your business to know why you joined your company and started your business to begin with. Even write your own mission statement. Type it up fancy- post it all over your house, change your phone screensaver, your computer, etc. Constantly remind yourself "WHY" you started your amazing business. It can be things like you wanted more time with your family, you wanted to pay off your car, you wanted to pay off debt, you wanted to pay off your house early, you want to be able to give back to those that are less fortunate than you, you want to be a force for good... Whatever your reason is- live it- love it- post it - share it. You have to know why you loved this business to begin to share it with people you meet.
- Identify why you are in love with your business now. It can be the incentive trips you earn, the paychecks you get, your customers, the events you get to attend, the amazing relationships you have build, the training you have received, etc. Write down why you love your business. Post it all over- like I shared above. It is always good to remind ourselves what started it and what we love about it.
- Work your business- Fill that calendar- schedule one on one appointments with customers. When your team and customers see you working your business they want to work their business also. It inspires people to see how passionate you are. The most people you are meeting the more chances you are going to have to share the business and your products.
- When you are at events or parties make sure you are sharing how much fun you are having. Share with your hostess how much money should would have made had she been the consultant. Show the hostess and the guests that you are having fun and love what you do. You can share your "WHY" you started your business and "why" you love your business with the crowd. Show them how easy it is to do what you do. You can even challenge the guests and your hostess to write down what this business would change for them if they joined your team. Make sure to ask each guest as they check out if they are or they know someone who might be interested in this business opportunity. Do you have a referral program? Share it with the customer after you ask- even if they are not interested and do not know anyone who is interested at that point in time.
- Schedule one on one appointments with those that are interested in the business. You can invite them to have a phone call with you, coffee, lunch, whatever works for you and them. It gives you a chance to answer any questions they may have. Plus it gives you time to get to know them. You can also ask them questions. Keep them gracious. Ask things like Are you looking for a way to supplement your income? Are you looking for a PT business that can work around your schedule now? Find out what they are expecting from this business... Are they looking to replace an income, get more free time for family, etc. Try to set up at least one appointment a week with anyone who is interested in the business.
- After they have had a few days to go over what you discussed at your meeting call, email or text them to see what they decided to do. If they have any other questions that they thought of since your meeting. Ask if they might need any more information to aid them in making a confident decision. Ask them what is keeping them from starting today, tomorrow, this week or this month. Find a solution to help them.
I hope that these help you start to build your team. If you have any questions please feel free to email me. I love getting to help others.
If you are an O2 designer- please go to your mentor with questions.
As Always Dream Big,