Building your customer base will not only help you immediately, but in turn will help you build a team!
1. First thing I mention is that a great customer will generally be an amazing new team member. Always Treat your customers like Royalty, you will in return get their loyalty.
2. Follow up is KEY. I cannot stress the importance of follow up. I love sending hand written Thank You cards, phone calls, emails, etc. A handwritten card will set you apart from the rest! Always mention when you follow up in an email, phone call, hand written card how they are loving the products.
3. When you follow up the first time with them mention the business. I suggest saying something like this: “How are you loving your products? I am sure you are getting tons of compliments! I am not sure if I mentioned this, but as a designer I get a really great discount on our products. Paying wholesale price. Plus I make money as I share our products with others. I don't know if you are interested in hearing more, but it may be a great way for you to earn your products for free or a discount and some additional income. As people compliment you on your necklace, you just send them to your website to order, ask them to host a party. Would you be interested in hearing more? If this is not for you maybe you know someone who this may be great for.”
You always want to share the business opportunity. If you don’t share it with them someone else will. Someone will eventually contact them about the business. So, Why not now? Why not you? Lead with the business, default on the product! The business may not be for everyone, but the product is. We have something to offer everyone. Women, men, kids, etc.
Do not approach as a sales person. If you approach them with a sales approach they will think that you are a sales person and most people do not want to sell. Approach with the business.
Focusing on your organization is not solely dependent on you. Your personal sales will come as a natural result of building the organization
1. Use the product
2. Offer products to prospects that the business is not for
3. Gift the Product
4. Nurture Customer base
Be your own best customer. You outfit yourself and your entire family with your products. This helps you create your brand, creditability, and integrity when you promote to others. Customers will get instantly hooked on the product. Keep in mind that the business isn’t for everyone, but the products are. Tell them that you would love to have them as a customer if the business is not for them. Promote the opportunity and the power of leverage.
Ways to meet new people
Host a launch event in your home, local restaurant or a friend's home. With limited hours it is a great way to reach a group of people that may be interested in not only the business, but the product as well.
Try using this to approach your friends "Hey I have a new business growing in your area and I would love to meet new people. Would you be willing to host an event for me? You invite your friends and I will do all of the work. As a Thank You for doing this I will even throw in a bonus free gift just for you. This is all in addition to your amazing hostess rewards"
Do fun games, drawings.. Make them fun. The fun events will get the word out you are around.
Important things to learn
1. Fall in love with the company and our product.
2 Remember Facts Tell and Stories sell. Get test Be sure to share our companies story, Share your history or challenge
3. Tell how you were introduced to the products
4. Tell what product you love the most
5. Share what being an O2 Designer has done for you.
6.. Share how long it took you to get where you are now
7. Share stories of lockets you have designed
Get good about recommending products and the business based on people's needs This isn't about sales, this is about building your relationship with your customers. You never know when one of them will become a team member of yours.
Be on the look out for what steps to do after your new team member joins your organization!
As Always Dream Big,